Tuesday 17 July 2012

Pre-evening? Yeah pre-evening.

Good pre-evening ladies and gentlemen :) yes I did just said pre-evening if anybody understands that reference then you are amazing! Anyway, I would typically say some stuff about my photography at this point in the post but that's just not gonna happen this time. I'm actually kind of bored so I'm doing this outta total boredom I'm actually at the boyfriend's place and he's playing assassin's creed.. The first one and he doesn't really know what to do and I wish I could help him of what to do but I'd never played the first one so I couldn't. Oh well every time I look up he's always in a fight with some sort of thug. You know I mentioned a couple posts back that he has dogs... Four very large dogs. Anyway one of his dogs is in heat so she has to wear a "diaper" in other terms she is wearing a pair of boxers with a maxi pad in it so it doesn't get ruined by dog piss. It's highly amusing actually cause I'm waiting for the day that she just starts walking her hind legs like a human.


Blond moment to the extreme just happened... The boyfriend just bit me and I thought he took a chunk out of me because it look like he was eating something and then I clicked in that he didn't take a chunk out of me. Blond moment.. I'm half blond so maybe that's why lol I don't know oh well.

Well I'm done rambling
Have a nice night or day everyone

Love Rose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment