Sunday 15 July 2012

Pity Shower from the Gods

Oh dear... This afternoon's shower from the Gods was awfully sad... If you could be my neighbours you would hear me yelling at the sky, taunting it, it was very vocal, making a lot of noise with thunder nothing else but thunder.. So me being the strange person that I am, I'm yelling at the Gods telling them do something more exciting! Well to my surprised my taunting actually worked because several minutes later it began to rain but no lightning which made me greatly disappointed. So that caused me to yell to the skies

"COME ON! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! DO IT! YOU CAN BE VOCAL AND, YOU HAVE THE RAIN BUT ARE YOU AFRAID TO MAKE A LIGHT SHOW!  DO IT! I DARE YOU!"

To that point when my mother came over to the back door and closed it because the neighbours were looking at me kind of funny.... Clearly I was embarrassing my family... Technically speaking the only people that were actually home was my mother and I. So maybe I was only embarrassing my mother... Oh well.

Anyway the entire point to this small occurrence this after that is connected to this entry is because my theme for my photos this evening are silhouettes. The Sun spreading its shine on all over the items of the creations of the planet that I thoroughly enjoy having to my reach or a zoom with my camera ;) I was quite delighted with the formations of the clouds this evening, it sort of look like with the sun setting, that The Sun it self was being consumed by the dark clouds. It really caught my attention and just my hobby? or personal enjoyment or let's just stick with my passion :D A little bit more captivating to the view finder of my camera.

*If people are wondering what kind of camera I use to take photos. It's actually a simple point and shoot digital camera, but the model name is "Samsung ST 500"


Anyway I will only be posting what I consider to be the best photos from this session. I hope that everyone enjoys them. And like always please comment down below to let me know if I should sell it and for how much and I will do my best to post it on my site :) 

Thank you so much for reading this entry and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening/day where ever you may be placed on this planet we call "Home"




Love Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment