Saturday 30 June 2012

Good day gone bad..

Hello, I know haven't posted anything in the past week or two....Only because my life has been sadly way to complicated to share it in the time when it happened.. I now have the time to share it? I suppose... In the past week I have been free from High School, so that means I have my diploma, woo!... I passed all my classes, especially my photography class but not with the mark that I or my father who is probably not going to be too happy with a 58 or 59% which in other terms is pretty much a D or a C.. Yeah I know some photographer I am can't even pass a class probably without being a total failure..... Am I being too hard on myself? Yeah I am but what's the point in life if you don't beat yourself up once in a while, and if you are unlucky in life you probably have someone to beat you up for YOU. but I don't want to get into that right now, maybe.. perhaps in another post... I highly doubt it but we shall see.

If there is anyone who is actually reading this, could someone please acknowledge the factor of how I am feeling? Or at least tell me that they have gone or is going through the same crap as me? I am depressed and over stressed about the silly things in life. Earlier this evening I was watching a show called "Flashpoint" and if anyone knows the Valentine's Day episode, perhaps you know how I feel. I have come to realize that life is too short to not look around you and pray that someone or something doesn't strike down upon you in the middle of the night and doesn't kill you in your sleep. If I have just given people nightmares I am deeply sorry. And this  With recent events in my life; I have come to this conclusion that I am one hell of a lucky person that this has yet not happened to me, but unlike some people this could possibly already happened too... I recently sent a text to my boyfriend which was quite difficult to do when there were so many tears in the way of my vision, thankfully I can text without looking at my phone's keyboard. Anyway, as I was saying, life is way too short to be just blissfully cruising through it without thanking the most important people in your life, if you don't do that at least 6-9months just to make sure that they are aware of how you feel and that you love them with all your heart, mind and soul. I know it's completely corny but it is the thought that counts right?

I don't know if I have lost one of my close and dear friends or not because of a stupid fight about owing them money or not... Plus it doesn't help that one of them is moving back to the states and his girlfriend is making it seem like my boyfriend and I don't care that he's moving! We care, we honestly care but we have other things in our lives that we have to take care of before anything else. Tomorrow is their and our 3 months... Call it silly but being able to deal with someone for 3months is a big deal these days in society.

I lost my train of thought completely.... Well my day was good that went bad..

Have a nice evening or morning where ever you are placed on this planet we call "Home"

Love Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment