Sunday 17 June 2012

A Fresh Start

Hi, I'm Rose. I am a new photographer in this competition of photo taking. I have decided to take up the hobby of typing out my thoughts because, to be quite honest.... I need somewhere else to place my thoughts than just in my head... I am slowly running out of room. I don't know if I need a bigger head or just less thoughts. I suppose this would be considered my first entry to the world of blogging, I never really thought I would be able to do this type of thing.
I can't really image why people would actually care what my thoughts are or why I'm even posting them in the first place but, I suppose the way the world these days, people just have too much free time on their hands and get easily bored. I mean isn't that the whole point of a blog? But who knows this thing I have started maybe actually help me with my career. I am a photographer who is just trying to find her placement in the world and is in hopes that someone from a HUGE company somewhere out in Toronto, Ontario... Oh did I forget to mention that I'm from Ottawa Ontario? I think I did. Well I am.

I think that's all I can think of so far. I can I add more later or do I have create another entry?

Well I'm off, I hope you all have a delightful day or night where ever you are located in this wonderful place we call earth :)

Love Rose Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment