Monday 18 June 2012

Last day but another new story

So today is consideribly one of the last days of school and I really personally don't know what to do over the summer. I have thought about posting and selling my photos on shutterstock.com but, I dont know if anyone would actually buy them. I know for one thing that my photography teacher is obessed with one photo and I think it's kind of weird.... I don't actually have any real thoughts about anything. I'm just sort of typing out what comes to mind. And like always, I seem to get lost of my own predictible thoughts. So if things don't seem to make any sense, well I apologize for my obsecure mind and thought process... (well not really.)

I recently decided to post my blog's name onto facebook to try and get friends to read it...I don't really know how that turned out but all I know is that to make people read what I have to say I have to put more gore and other veil things into my blogs to make them more interesting to the audience. I personally don't really care what people have to think about or how to make my posts more interesting, I'm doing this so I can clear out my brain before I do anything else with my life.

I am currently in my media studies class and the person in front of me is playing Space Invaders, he's not too bad, he has appeared to change his game to Tetris... Wow could we play older games? Actually we can only because we are currently learning about the history of video games. I personally give a rat's ass about the history of video games. I just like playing them because they're entertaining, not the history.... I mean how is the history going to help me accomplish the game? Sure, knowing the plot line and it's intension of it, is sort of interesting but I mean come on... Can we pick something a little bit more interesting.

The dude in front of me like I mentioned before.... has become greatly enraged with his game for he has lost the game.... (Sorry I had too, I'm not actually sorry.)

I was thinking of doing some photography after school but I am unsure because of the cruel heat wave passing over Ottawa. Maybe I'll crack an egg on the new asphalt by my house and watch it sizzle and of course take a photo of it and post it on possibly facebook or whenever else I can post it...

Well I'm off because my class is almost over.....

I hope you have a delightful day or night, where ever you might be located on this planet we call home.

Love Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment